Mr. Austin was born and raised in Mobile, Alabama. He attended Birmingham Southern College where he received degrees in both Economics and History. Following Mr. Austin’s undergraduate studies, he attended the University of Alabama School of Law, where he received his Doctorate in Jurisprudence in 2006. After passing the bar, Mr. Austin began his law practice with Luther, Oldenburg and Rainey, the predecessor Law Firm to Rainey, Austin, P.C. In 2011, at the age of 30 years old, Mr. Austin became a named partner, making him one of the youngest attorneys in Mobile County to achieve such distinction. In the ten plus years that Mr. Austin has been practicing law, he has handled all facets of civil litigation from both the Plaintiff’s and Defendant’s standpoint, including complex jury trials and arbitration proceedings. Mr. Austin has significate litigation experience in several practice areas, including complex construction litigation, wrongful death, personal injury, workman’s compensation, retaliatory discharge, child custody, employment law, corporate dissolution, and even domestic relations. He also handles business entity formation and wills and trusts issues. When not practicing law Mr. Austin enjoys spending time with his two small children and is an avid outdoorsman, a college football fan, and a bad golfer.
Brigg H. Austin
· Birmingham Southern College, 2003
· University of Alabama School of Law; 2006.
· Admitted to Alabama State Bar, 2006
· Mississippi State Bar, 2011
· United States Southern District of Alabama, 2006
· United State Middle District of Alabama, 2006
· United State Northern District of Alabama, 2006
· Member American Bar Association
· Alabama Bar Association
· Mobile County Bar Association
· Alabama Young Lawyers
· Alabama Defense Lawyers Association